Thursday, February 18, 2010

Smiley/9 months

Madelyn has been so happy lately. That tooth has broken the gum line, but isn't protruding enough to show when she smiles yet. I can hear it clicking on the spoon whenever she eats, though! She learned quickly not to chew too hard on her fingers, too.
I can hardly believe that she's already 9 months old! Three quarters of a year have gone by! It seems like just yesterday I was recounting her birth story on this same keyboard. Crazy. She's just a little under 20 pounds, now, too. My wrists would tell you she feels like 40, though! Her 9 month appointment got cancelled last friday (because of weather- it snowed in Florida!), so we'll get official weight and measurements at her rescheduled appointment on Monday.
Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

  1. You were like this too at this age! Happy, smiley, always full of joy and never cranky, even while teething.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were like this at this age too! Happy, smiley and bright – always laughing.

    ReplyDelete