May catching up!
Hello! Sorry I got so behind in posting to the blog. The month has been pretty busy, and things are finally settling down a little. I like to use Dropshots to post to this blog, but for some reason it won't allow me to past multiple photos into one blog post. So each photo and video will be their own separate blog posts. I had to do it all in reverse order so it would make sense to everybody catching up!Madelyn and I flew across the country together on Mother's Day, to joing my brother's family in Oregon. Unfortunately, the six of us all had to fly again four days later down to California for my grandfather's funeral. We lost a fabulous man: a WWII Death March survivor, teacher, musician, grandfather, great-grandfather, and all around family man. He really did have nine lives, and he lived them all to the fullest. We will miss him dearly. I'll always remember how he danced at our wedding, full of joy and laughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment