Saturday, April 9, 2011

"Real Fast!"



At least it sort of sounds like she's saying she went "real fast" in the video:


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

She's starting to play with using the pedals, but I don't think her leg strength is enough to push herself forward yet. But at least her legs are long enough for her feet to reach the pedals, now.

Last weekend was the first weekend she climbed out of her crib. You can retract your gasps, she didn't get hurt. She hasn't tried since, but we also added a crib tent to her bed to prevent her from even attempting to sling her leg over the rail. BTW, FYI: those crib tents aren't intended to fit well on a sleigh-type crib. we had to rig it differently than the directions told us to in order to make it fit.

Since her last ear infection resolved with the antibiotics, we did start giving her Zyrtec to keep her sinuses clear of any fluid buildup. I think it has helped, though now she has a drippy nose from a daycare cold. Speaking of daycare, our governor cut funding to certain programs run by ARC, one of those programs is her daycare, which at this time last year had to make lots of budget cuts just to stay open. So after May 6, we'll have to switch schools. It's kind of sad, because Maddy was just starting to say all her classmates' names. Now they're all getting split up as we parents try to find new daycare for them. I'm not sure if we'll still enroll her three days a week, or if that's available at whatever new place we find for her. I am toying with the idea of getting my MSN online, so I'll probably need Maddy to be in school herself at least a couple days a week so I can devote some larger chunks of time to schoolwork.

That's about all this week. Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment