She's such a hoot, she uses up every inch of her crib at night, now. Going to sleep after mastering this new skill hasn't been a problem, but staying asleep has been a challenge. The first night was the worst, she was up almost every hour yelling after midnight because she'd roll over and lose her binky. We'd tiptoe in and find her on her tummy, propping her head and chest up high with her arms, and loudly protesting the fact that: 1) she ran out of room to roll any further in that direction, and 2) without her beloved binky. Last night she didn't start her protesting until 4:30am, but went back to sleep without much intervention besides a "re-binks". That's the first time I've resigned to letting her sleep on her tummy in the crib. Worrywart that I am, I did check to make sure she was still breathing okay on her tummy half an hour later :)
Yay Maddie! She's a roller!
Time to start baby-proofing the whole house!!!! There she goes!
ReplyDelete