Maddie's daycare brought in a photographer a couple weeks ago for "school pictures"
Maddie is usually in the best spirits in the morning. Unfortunately, the photographer didn't start until around 8 am, right when Maddie usually goes down for her first nap. So we got there as soon as we could. For cutting into her nap by about 30 minutes, she did pretty well, and got a couple smiles out of her. There's a third photo, but for some reason my scanner pooped out. That's okay, it wasn't my favorite photo of the three anyway. This one is my favorite:
She looks a little sleepy in this one. I'm just glad her hair was behaving that day :)
I plan on taking some video tonight of her trying to crawl. She's getting there, it looks more like a side-winding scoot than a crawl. But she's definitely moving across the floor. I have no doubt she'll be crawling by Christmas!
Those are nice! She definitely looks ready for a nap on the second one!
ReplyDelete