Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Too stinkin' funny not to share...

Okay, so I've done product reviews before on this blog, and I know it's not as entertaining as hearing about Madelyn, but I just had to share this site with you.
It's called leastlikely2breed.net, a mom-owned company that makes all-natural balms for post-partum women. So natural, in fact, that she include recipes for her products should you want to make the products yourself. No parabens, glycerin or other chemical yuks that supposedly alter hormone levels (which, are already wonky post-partum anyhow) or can be linked to cancer.
What I love the most about the site is the humor that they also instill into their products. The names of their products are hilariously cheeky, as well as their product descriptions. See the examples below, completely serious body care with completely hilarious names:

Don't they just sound cool? I mean, why say "diaper ointment" when you can call it "Bad Ass Booty Balm"?! I'm pretty certain that the owner of the company is a very hip mom, and her babe is going to have a killer sense of humor. Or perhaps a little embarrassment when the baby learns what Mommy named the personal lubricant she sells (go to her site to find out for yourself, and be prepared to laugh). I wish I had the creative drive to spur a great idea like this!
Unfortunately, it looks like she no longer is selling the items, unless you contact her personally and request some from her etsy store. Bravo to her for including the recipes for free! I might try making the hand balm, since many of you know I have horrible skin that gets even angrier when it's dry.
Anyway, just had to share. Sorry if I came off too commercial...(Grandpa Randy is probably just glad I didn't do another raving review of gDiapers)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the no gDiaper rant this time. I've had my fill of soiled diaper syndrome.... Mmmm, may want to consider stocking up on the "Love Bites" product. May come in handy after a long deployment...Har har....Grandpa R.

    ReplyDelete