We're still working on potty signals. If I ask her if she has to go to the potty (spoken and signed), she'll walk to the bathroom, whether or not she has to go. If I ask her if she has to poop (spoken and signed), then she'll either give me a blank stare (no), or start to bear down (yup). The latter of which is followed by a mad dash to the potty. Once she's done doing her business, she will signal All Done so I know to move her before she gets bored of sitting there. So at least she has an understanding of what's going on. It's amazing how children absorb the world around them, isn't it?
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
That is a great idea...great toy! Esp. when she "drinks" it. :-) Any chance you can catch her on video signing? I would love to see!
ReplyDelete