Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sitting up



Madelyn can sit up *mostly* unassisted. She still can't figure out how to correct herself if she starts listing left, right, or backwards. She can't push herself up to a sitting position on her own, either. I have to prop her up. I know one of these days I'll walk into her room and find her sitting up on her bum, just waiting for me.
I call this her scholarly look:
I meant to say "teeter-totter" or "topple" in this video. Instead, it came out as "teettle," but you get the idea.

3 comments:

  1. Unbelievable. She is so incredibly cute. And growing so fast. I love the scholarly look! You need to start scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, her scholarly look looks like Mom when she's being all hoity toity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And then wait until the day she starts crawling out of her crib, too. What a doll!!

    ReplyDelete