Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Family time

My back is doing okay, it's getting better. The doctor advised one week off from work, and light lifting only. Maddie isn't considered light, but I manage with some funny-looking body mechanics. Instead of carrying her around the house, I wheel her from room-to-room in her highchair. When we were visiting in Jax, we used cousin-to-be Ashley's crib, which had a higher mattress level that was much easier on my back. Here at home, I have to squat and rest my armpits on the crib rail for stability to get her in and out of the crib without using my back.

Here's a video from last night before we put her down for bed. Daddy was rocking and soothing before bedtime since my back can't handle the bouncing and swaying very well right now. We try to put her to bed together at the end of the day, to squeeze in a few more minutes of family time before she closes her eyes.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

2 comments:

  1. I love the Made In Japan onesies. She is so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is just precious! I love her baby sounds and baby cheeks! kelly

    ReplyDelete