Thanks to my friends at work, Crystal and Tamara, I had a lovely baby shower. Even if it was only during my lunch break, it still rocked. I was amazed at how much food and how many presents people brought for me. I felt so special and loved!
There are no photos of the food table, but it was an awesome spread of Mexican dishes in honor of Cinco de Mayo. And no, none of the spicy food made me contract. That's a tasty wives' tale.
Here is the gift table. That cute gift in the front is actually the cake! People almost accidentally stacked their gift bags on top of it!
Now that I'm off orientation, I'm only working Tuesdays and Saturdays until I deliver (whenever that day comes). So I'm back to work tomorrow. I'm hoping that all the walking will start some early labor! This will be my first weekend shift, I'm not sure how it flows on the weekends. I'm hoping that it's not too busy...I'm moving much slower than I did last week, ever since she dropped!
Have a great weekend, everybody. Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment